I-765 denial, I-290B No decision yet, 8 months already.- Guidence

I am currently facing an immigration issue as an F1 student. I applied for work authorization (Form I-765), but my application was denied due to a technical glitch on the SEVIS portal regarding the issuance date on my I-20 form.

Despite filing a Motion to Reopen or Reconsider eight months ago, I have not received a decision. Reason for denial – Received an Updated I-20 from the Designated School Official (DSO). But the date in the Sevis did not change due to school oversight or technical glitch – denied – stating it was outside 30 days time frame.

But I applied as instructed with the new I-20 within the 30-day time frame, from what I see on the I-20. Students don’t have access to the SEVIS portal to check the dates or cross-check.

At this stage, I am seeking guidance on the best next steps to resolve this matter. How can your expertise assist me in navigating this situation effectively? Thank you for your time and assistance.