H1b visa - entry into usa with 2 different dates for same petition

Hello Murthy Law Firm,

I have a query regarding travel to the USA with my visa.

I hold an active H1B with an approved I-140 since 2019. I have applied for an H1B visa with a new employer and got it approved from December 2023 to February 2025 initially. In the meantime, my attorney reached out to the USCIS processing center regarding the dates, and they provided a revised I-797 with an end date of November 2026.

I have scheduled an appointment with the Chennai consulate in India and traveled to India for Dropbox stamping in April 2024. I submitted both the original I-797 (valid till February 2025) as well as the revised I-797 (valid till November 2026) during the Dropbox appointment, but my visa was issued against the original I-797A (valid till February 2025).

Can I travel back to the USA with the visa valid till February 2025 and both I-797A copies, or should I reach out to the consulate and get the visa corrected before travel? This is crucial because I have to report back to the office by next week for some critical work.