L2S to H4 with EAD

Recommended Posts


Im currently on L1B and my spouse is on L2S (which gives him work authorization without EAD). However, my H1B got picked which requires him to move to H4. With H4, he would need EAD to continue his permit to work.

I would like to know, what are his options to change his visa status without causing any work discontinuity.

Can he apply for EAD while being on L2S, so that when his status is changed to H4; EAD would be valid?

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.