Fresh H1 Refused (Admin Processing) and H4 dropbox ( 221g asked to come for interview)

My H1 was Refused last year stating "need further admin processing" and after 4 months I received a letter with below message. Now my wife's H1 is stamped and My H4 Dropbox was returned with 221 g white to come for interview. What kind of questions I can expect in the interview? Thanks

""This office regrets to inform you that it is unable to issue a visa to you because you have been found ineligible for a visa under the following section(s) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA).   * Section 221(g) of the Act prohibits the issuance of a visa to anyone who has failed to present the documents required in connection with the visa application, or who has failed to submit sufficient credible evidence to support the claimed petitionable relationship. The following remarks apply in your case.  

Action in your case has been suspended under Section 221 (g) of the United States Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) pending further administrative processing.  The petition is being returned to USCIS for review.  Upon completion of the review, USCIS will contact your petitioner.  

Therefore, pursuant to 9 FAM 41.53 N2-3, the reviewing officer has decided that the petition should be returned to the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) with the recommendation that it be revoked. The process includes review by the Nonimmigrant Visa Chief. When USCIS receives the returned petition, they will contact Petitioner, who will have an opportunity to rebut consular findings concerning this case. If USCIS revokes the petition, the beneficiary may become ineligible for a visa under Immigration and Nationality Act Section 212(a)(6)(C)(i) (or other appropriate section). If USCIS reaffirms the petition, the petition will be returned to post for further processing."