EBI Concurrent filed - Can I chnage role within same company

Hello,

My EB1 concurrent filing was done in March 2022, and I-140 already aprpoved and received I-765 approval in Aug 2022. EB1 priority dates are not current and I am still waiting for adjustment of status.  My approved I-140 is for role Senior Project Manager and now have opprtunity in same company to move to business developme team as Associate Client Manager. Role level is same for both jobs but current role in with Delivery and new role with Sales Team.

Can I switch over to different role in same companay while I-485 is still under processing?

• 2 months later...
On 5/18/2023 at 1:00 PM, AshishInd said:

Hello,

My EB1 concurrent filing was done in March 2022, and I-140 already aprpoved and received I-765 approval in Aug 2022. EB1 priority dates are not current and I am still waiting for adjustment of status.  My approved I-140 is for role Senior Project Manager and now have opprtunity in same company to move to business developme team as Associate Client Manager. Role level is same for both jobs but current role in with Delivery and new role with Sales Team.

Can I switch over to different role in same companay while I-485 is still under processing?

It is possible for those in the EB1 category to utilize AC21. However, prior to making any decisions you should speak with your immigration attorney.