Can I get a cap-exempt?

Recommended Posts

Dear Murthy and team,

I got my H1-B visa stamped on my passport in 1999.

But unfortunately, because of huge layoffs during year 2000 (dotcom time), I decided to not go to US.

Meanwhile, during last 20+ years, during one of the business trips to US, I got my H1-B "cancelled without prejudice".

Now, I am considering to move to US for work. Can I apply for H1-B now and get a cap-exempt, since I never used my approved H1-B visa?

You guidance will be very helpful.

Thanks, RV



Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.