H4 extension approved after H4 to H1b Change of status

Hi,

I was on H4 visa working on H4 ead which was expiring in 2021 Dec. I applied H4/ead extension in June 2021 but it was not processed as of December/expiry date. Before my H4 expiry, my employer filed change of status to H1b which was approved in January 2022. I continued to work after H1 approval and then my H4 + EAD got approved in Feb 2022 and I still continue to work for same employer.

My questions:

1) I am confused about which visa am I currently on as I have both H1 and H4 approvals in my hand. I called USCIS multiple times and they said your recent approval is your current status which is H4. Will that be true? I was assuming that as my employer filed  Change of status to H1B, even though my H4 is approved after my H1b, I would still be on H1B. Please confirm if anyone had similar situation.

2) Can I ask my employer to withdraw my H1b and continue working on H4 EAD?

3) Can I ask work on a 2nd job using my H4 EAD before my current employer withdraws my H1b?

4) As I have my H4 approval, when I go for Visa stamping, can I get stamped on H4 so that I can work on H4 EAD and save my H1b time.

Appreciate your time in reading thru this. Thank you!