USCIS Citizenship for Kids staying with parents and have permanent residency for more than 5 years

Recommended Posts


I applied for naturalization and submitted N-400 application for myself and my wife residing in US for more than 5 years. I'm unclear about my kids who are staying with us for more than 5 years and they do have permanent residency card (Green Card).  During oath for myself and my wife - do i need to take kids along with me so they take Oath and get cizenship along with us or do i need to file seperately any form for my kids? I mean individual forms for my kids.




Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.