H1b Transfer while current H1b is pending with USCIS

RockyBurner

Hello, Brainers. I have a question about h1 transfer. 

I have been laid off recently and I hold a H1b visa, so a staffing agency helped me with a project and initiated the h1b transfer to their company on a general processing quote, and it has been more than 1 month USCIS started reviewing my application and is in pending status as of now. But I currently have multiple job offers from different companies who are willing to transfer my h1b to their payroll. 

So is it legally okay to transfer H1b to a different employer while I already have a pending H1b transfer? If so, when should I change my employment to a new employer? meaning - should I change jobs after the new employer H1b is approved or even when it is pending? ( I know we can change jobs when it is pending, but what is recommended with my current situation?)

If the new H1b is approved, can I still work with my current employer to finish the notice period even while having the h1b pending with them?

Please let me know if I have to be more clear with my question. But responses are really appreciated.