Expired green card holders to citizenship

Recommended Posts


I was born in the US, am a US citizen and am currently residing in the US. My parents stayed in the US from 1996 to 2004. They were green card holders until 2010 (green cards expired in 2010). They are currently residing in India. I am looking for a way to see how they can get US citizenship. Can you please let me know the possible options?

Thank you

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.