Any option for the spouse of a GC holder to come to USA when F2A is pending?

Recommended Posts

Hi, could anyone enlighten if there is a way to bring the spouse of a permanent resident/green card holder from India to the USA  when the family based green card application (F2A: I-130 or 485) is under processing? if yes, then what visa will it be? 
since the I-130 processing times are really long (even if the filing date and final action dates are current for India)...wondering if there's a way for the spouse of green card holder to come to the US on a visa.

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.