H1B - Generic question


Recommended Posts

Here is the situation - My friend is on H1B with I-140 approved. He has rental property , can he rent the property to someone who is getting government benefits like GI Bill or VA pension ? will that cause any problem in long term green card process (as I know taking government benefits can hard green card process in long term , in this case renter is getting that benefits)? For GI bill , the probable renter did not show any student enrollment information.
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.