F1 Annotation change of Sevis

Srirampalli

My daughter plan to her Undergrad in US.She has both Valid B1/B2 and F1 "annotated to UIUC" to be joined on 22 Aug 2022..She couldn't join UIUCand the UIUC sevis got cancelled..She later applied for Spring '23 for Penn state and got admission ,I20 and transferred the amount paid on old UIUC Sevis to new Penn state Sevis...Penn classes start on Jan 9th,2023 ,so if she enters US before Jan 9th,2023 date she is not breaching the 5 month rule..or if she enters before 22 Dec 2022 then about 4 months of UIUC joining date Aug 22,2022..UIUC sevis as been cancelled and cannot be transferred to new Sevis by universities,so technically does rules applicable to transfer of university/Sevis apply ?Under these conditions Can she come to US on B1/B2 or existing F1 and submit the new I20,Sevis to immigration officer or get New F1 Visa or  come on B1/B2  and ask University to transfer or report Sevis whatever is the process .