Can I apply for L1 Visa from USA after 1 year cooling period?

Recommended Posts

An individual on an L-1B visa is eligible for a maximum of five years in the U.S. After the L-1B visa expires or after the individual leaves the country, the individual must work abroad for the related entity for at least one year in order to be eligible for another five-year period of L1B status in the U.S.

Every case is different. Therefore, prior to taking any specific action it is advisable to speak with an experienced U.S. immigration attorney as there are nuances to any situation and approach.

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.