Submitted my dropbox application, but feeling paranoid about some errors I made in DS160

I'm writing because I'm feeling a little anxious about my dropbox H1B application. 

Some history - This is my 3rd H1B visa. I had a perm filed with my last employer. The last time I got my visa stamped in 2019, I got a 221g, following which I attended an in-person interview. During the interview, the consular officer said they couldn't issue a visa at the time of interview and took in my passport. After 2 more weeks, I got my visa issued. Big relief at that time. 

Now, in 2022, in my DS 160, I believe there's a question asking if any prior visa application was ever denied. In hindsight, I should have answered Yes and provided an explanation that it was initially denied and then issued within 10 days of being denied post 221g. I didn't however state that. 

I had submitted my dropbox application on Oct 12, with the status changing to "Application Received" on Oct 13. On Oct 19th, the status was last updated, with the same "Application Received" label. 

Given I made this mistake in my DS160, I'm feeling a little anxious that I'll again have to go through the 221g ordeal. I do not work as a contractor and have a full-time job. 

My question is, how big of a mistake is this in my DS160, and will I have to face any consequences as a result of this?