Study and Work in L2 Visa (Dependent of L1A)


Recommended Posts

Dear Experts, I am currently in L1A visa and my spouse is L2. She is in pursuing her PhD and getting paid for the same. Her L2 extension (I-539) is in progress and EAD (a18 category) is going to expire on 01-Oct-22 and the visa is still 24-Oct-22. Also, we have applied for GC in EB1C category (I-485, I-140, I-1765 and I-131). My question is whether my spouse can continue her Ph.D program and get paid till there is a decision on her L2 extension or GC approval.

Please guide. Thanks for your support.

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.