Change Employer with EAD

Hi Guys,

My PD is September 2012 & my GC was at Tucson Field Office with a Medical RFE that was responded on August 18th. Since my PD is not current in October Visa Bulletin(not sure how long it's going to take to get GC approved), is it advisable to change employer on EAD now?? I am planning to move to Vendor & he is ready to provide 485j, not sure if it causes any problem as it is a small company but has good revenue??(have around 150 contractors without any GC sponsorship or H1B sponsorship in past 3 years

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

In order to qualify for AC21, a person must have an approved I-140, an I-485 pending for 180 days, and move to a same or similar job classification as their initial Labor Certification.  The size of the company should not matter.  The company should ensure that their information is up to date with publicly available information such as Dun and Bradstreet or with the state in which they are registered in case the USCIS issues an RFE on the I-485J.