H4 EAD Expire Date is as per the new employer approved h1b visa-(Not joining new employer )

bjsam2006

Hi All,

Need your help and guidance.

My current Visa is going to expire on 11/31/2022 and I am applying for H1B and H4 extension.

Today after reviewing the dates for my spouse H4 EAD with Expire date 02/05/2025(2.5 year extra compared to current I-94 expire) seems wrong. After the head break i got to know now why my spouse H4 EAD expires date is 02/05/2025.

Actually 6 months back i applied for the VISA transfer to new employer and i got my I-797 approved and my spouse also got her i-797C with date 02/05/2025(same date as the EAD) and we were applied the EAD during those time and look like EAD expire date (or say H4 EAD got associated with the new employer I797 expiry date. 

But due to some issues I didn't join my new employer and I continue with the same employer.

I want to know
1.) Should i file for my spouse H4 Visa extension or not (as look like she has her i797C approved with another employer which is valid till 02/05/2025)
2) Should I file for my spouse H4 EAD extension or not as it is still valid (02/05/2025).
3) In case I file for the H4 extension to streamline as per my current case ,  will it impact the current H4 EAD status? She is currently working.
4. She is eligible to work after 12/31/2022 (current i-94) with current EAD which is approved till 02/05/2025.
5. What if new employer revoke approved i-94 status? will it impact the H4-EAD status?
6. If we don't file for H4 and H4 EAD extension, what will happen if we visit India, do we face stamping issue?
Thanks for your time and information in advance.

Thanks
Shambhu