I-140 approved after biometric.EAD/GC timeline

vprakesh

Hi All

Here is my scenario and i would appreciate any guidance/help on this

Employer A filed I-140 - EB2 Category - PD Oct 18 2011.  Employer A will not revoke I-140 and still valid.

Employer B filed I-140- EB2- PD ported  (Oct 18 2011).  Left Employer B and I-140 was revoked on Sep 2017.  Joined Employer C and then Employer D and has an approve H1-B valid till 2024. 

Tried to join Employer B again on 2021 and found I-140 revoked. Hence filed I-140 regular on Dec 2021 even before joining Employer B again.

Joined Employer B on June 2 2022 on H1B receipt ( H1B still pending). I-485, I-131, I-765 filed on June 14 2022 (NBC - Receipt number starting with MSC)  along withe medicals.  Biometric done on July 21 2022. 

Applied for I-140 PP and approve on August 22 2022.  My wife and kids are India and i have not applied GC for them.  One of my kids (3 years old) has autism and having behavioral issues. I would like to visit India  by Nov 2022 to be with some for around 3-6 months.

My questions

1) What are the possibilities of me getting GC/EAD before Nov 2022

2) Since my I-140 was approved after biometric, how will USCIS consider my case. Do /Can i enquire USCIS about the current status?

3) Can i call USCIS to get my I-131/ I-765 expedited  quoting my son's health issues ,so that i can  travel india by nov 2022?

4) What will happen if i get my EAD only before Nov 2022 and then i leave my current employer? How can i come back to USA after 3-6 months? Also what will happen to my I-485 application?

Thanks in advance