H4 EAD impact on current H1B status and approved I140

gandhi8389

Me and my wife are in India now and both of us got our I140 approved .  My wife has only completed 4 years in her current H1B and travelled back to India on 2019. She can even work in US without having an I140 petition approval by doing a CAP Exempt.  

I processed H1B Cap exempt and travelling soon , since my wife is currently working in non US based project she has no requirement to process H1B Cap exempt like me.   

What is the best option for us - I dont want to spoil her existing H1B and I140 approval if it impacts and also she doesn't want to resign her current India based company and work for a US based company in H4 EAD straightaway.

1.  Processing H4 EAD for my wife after i reach US will create any impact to her existing H1B and approved I140 application ?

2. Can we wait until she moves to a US based project in her current company, process H1B Cap exempt and get a requirement to travel - This may take even 2 years from now ?