RFE on H1B Transfer

Love456

Hi - My i-140 was filed by Employer A and it was approved on Aug-2021. Employer A was also filed an extension based on I-140 approval notice and got new I-797 with 3 years of extension. Recently, July 2022, I joined Employer B on the receipt notice of h1b transfer. But I got RFE. Employer B is not revealing exact reason for RFE but they said that USCIS was asking questions regarding client letter and SOW. My manager said that client gave purchase order and SOW but didn't give client letter. I feel insecure in terms of visa to continue with Employer B. My questions are (1) can I change to Employer C when my h1b transfer petition for Employer B is pending with USCIS and after old h1b petition revoked by Employer A? If so, what is the procedure for that ? (2) Suppose my h1b transfer is denied, can I go back to Employer B if they are not withdrawn my h1b petition ? If so, what is the procedure for that? (3) Can you please suggest suitable action items for my situation ?