N 400 Child Support

Recommended Posts

Hello Everyone. 

I am filling for US Citizenship. I am currently in US and my  spouse and kids are in India. 

Since i gave India address for my Kids and spouse on N400 Application they are asking me to upload child support evidence document. 

Can i just write a letter stating that my kids are in India with my wife ? 

or Do i have to take any extra documentation for interview. 




Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.