H1B Transfer

tpr

On 6/24/2022 at 3:22 AM, tpr said:

I just arrived in USA and my employer is not responding to my calls and emails. can I transfer my H1B to another employer now?

This is strange because your employer has paid thousands of dollars for processing your H1b.  Consult an attorney.  Keep proof of the fact that you tried to contact you employer several times and he did not respond.  You may have to try for a transfer.  Good Luck.

Could someone guide me what to do per my below situation - 

I was working in USA with my employer A on H1B until Dec, 2019 with I140 approval, July-2014 was the priority date (EB2). 

I was transferred to Canada office by the employer A (same engineering role), based on my desire and after a year, I decide to leave the company and joined another employer B on a managerial position who has office in Canada as well as USA (base office).

Now, I would wish you go back to USA so what is the best and shortest route to get my GC in USA through employer B?

On 7/3/2022 at 4:01 PM, Kunda said:

Could someone guide me what to do per my below situation - 

I was working in USA with my employer A on H1B until Dec, 2019 with I140 approval, July-2014 was the priority date (EB2). 

I was transferred to Canada office by the employer A (same engineering role), based on my desire and after a year, I decide to leave the company and joined another employer B on a managerial position who has office in Canada as well as USA (base office).

Now, I would wish you go back to USA so what is the best and shortest route to get my GC in USA through employer B?

Employer B can file your I-140 with priority date from employer A's I-140, however it may not be the shortest route.

For shortest route, you may have to go back to employer A.  Good Luck.