I485 approved before priority date

Recently a question was posted in the FAQ section where the user asked that his green card was approved before the priority date became current. I have read about such cases in other forums as well. A bank would never hand out money without balance in your account then how can USCIS adjudicate cases before date becomes current. This is just wastage or resources and time. Does USCIS have an oversight committee which governs such errors. What can be done from our side to stop this happening.

Edited by mustram
Notification
Just now, mustram said:

Recently a question was posted in the FAQ section where the user asked that his green card was approved before the priority date became current. I have read about such cases in other forums as well. A bank would never hand out money without balance in your account then how can USCIS adjudicate cases before date becomes current. This is just wastage or resources and time. Does USCIS have an oversight committee which governs such errors. What can be done from our side to stop this happening.