will my td visa get denied, if I file my i-485 ? How about if I file just i-140?

Hi, 

I’m a Td holder and my td was expired at end of January 2022! My husband and I filed our extension in September 2021 concurrent! He got his new Tn visa after two weeks but I am still waiting for my new Td after 8 months! Last year I got the job that they started my Green card! So they filed my labor certificate and I got my labor certificate in January 2022! My labor certificate is expired on June! Will my td visa get denied, if I file i-485 ? How about if I file just i-140?

note: I am not Canadian or Mexican so that’s why I went through the Uscis not border! 
Thanks

Edited by Faithk
Just add a more information!

Well, if you file I-485 now, you would be fine, since you are in an employment-based category, and INA 245(k) allows you to do Adjustment of Status if you have been out of status or working illegally for less than 180 days since your last admission, and it's less than 180 days since January 2022. You cannot work for your job until you get your EAD or green card.