Can I work in USA with an I 797B approved petition copy and have a valid visa from my previous petition with I-140 approval

I was working for company A from Jan 2019, got my I-140 approved in June 2020 and in Dec 2020, I left to India.

I got my visa interview completed successfully in Feb 2021 through Company A (I have a valid visa from company A valid till 10/2022).

Now, I got a new opportunity in Feb 2022 from Company B and asked them to process my H1 transfer while I am still in India. They started the process and my petition got approved in March 2022 and they did it in consular processing (I797B).

Post approval for the petition from Company B, I submitted my resignation stating 04/15/2022 will be the last day and I entered USA on 04/14/2022 with family using company A's petition and visa.

On 04/18/2022, I started with company B and on 05/02/2022, I received my petition copy from company B and found that it is filed under consular processing (I797B) without I94 attached.

My spouse and Kid's I-94 has been updated to 10/2022 as my petition from company A is valid till 10/2022 and same with my visa.

This is my scenario and I would like to understand few things here:

• My I-94 is not updated but my travel history is updated with my latest entry in USA, how to get it updated.
  • Can I technically work for company B as the petition says consular processing and I am lost here
    • Should I leave USA and come back?
    • Company A also sent a request to USCIS to revoke my petition with them
    • What options do I have and what should I do in this case?