How to Break Employer Contract for Providing Educational Assistance Co?ntract

Recommended Posts

Hi Team,

My employer has a 2 year contract for funding my masters. The contract says - If I voluntarily separate from the organization, I am required to pay back the tuition fees reimbursed by them.  I have paid almost half the fees from my pocket. I am very unhappy with the growth opportunities the organization is offering and my stay any longer will only hurt my career. I would like to make a shift as soon as possible. Please advise what's the best way for me to break this contract. I am work in California.


Thank you.



Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.