Form I-539 Online for Extension of Stay for B1/B2

Recommended Posts


I am planning to submit I-539 application for my father currently staying with me in USA on B1/B2 for extension of another six months. I see there is an online submission option for I-539 now. Is this something I can choose to B1/B2 extension of stay for my father or only paper forms are allowed? How soon can I submit this application?

Please advise. Thank you in advance.

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.