traveling on AP + maintain H1B


Recommended Posts

I am currently on H1b. I do not have unexpired visa stamp on my passport. I recently received  the Employment Authorization + I-512 Advanced Parole Card. I want to maintain my status on H1B. I have an upcoming travel in a few days. If I re-enter the USA showing EAD/AP card and H1b approval notice; Can I maintain my H1B status, instead of switching to EAD?

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.