Travel on GC-EAD-AP

Recommended Posts

Hello ,

I have my H1B extended (I797) & got GC EAD - AP (I'm still working on H1B , not used gc ead for employment)  , I would like travel India , if I didnt get the slot for H1b visa and if I required to use AP to enter US ,

my H1b status will change to EAD and Im not eligible to do H1b extension & not able to use H1b for travel?

thanks a lot in advance for the advice.

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.