Advance parole denied

Hi 

In year 2012, I came on h4 visa. In year 2013 I have applied h1 b visa and got approval on dec 2013 and started working on h1 from 2014 to 2016 in the year 2016 April my employer was arrested with the charges of visa scam as soon as I got to know the news I moved back to India, went for h4 stamping and came back on h4 visas . After coming back to US I applied my h4 ead  after getting approval on h4 EAD I started working on h4 EAD till date . We filed I131 , I485 and I765 in year 2021 my husband is primary and I am dependent . My husband EAD an AP got approved .Mine ead got approved and AP got denied . But the reason for Denial was not known . We have raise a FOIA request to understand  my immigration history.From the FOIA request we figured out in year 2018 USCIS has revoked my H1b filed in year 2013 since my employer accepted guilty of visa fraud all the h1 b visas issued by that employer are not valid. NOIR Was sent to employer since he was jailed and office was not there no one responded to NOIR , and my H1b got revoked in 2018 .I am not even aware of it.I was on H4 in 2018 not in H1 status .Please help me how I can come out of this . I haven’t done any fraud it was my employer. This is impacting my GC. Please help me