AC-21 Portability related queries and impacts to AOS filing

I am with Company A currently. My priority date is  Sep 2013.My I-140 in Eb-2 was approved in Oct 2020. My AOS Application with EB-3 downgrade was filed in Oct-2020.My Eb-3 I-140 was approved in Oct 2021 ( 18th Oct 2021). I received my EAD/AP combo card in Dec 2021. 

I have received a new job offer from Company B and I plan to join the same using  H1 transfer( wont be activating EAD). I have the following questions to understand impacts to my AOS filing if I accept the new position :
1)Are there any impacts to my current AOS filing in EB-3 if I change employers ( its not yet 6 months since my EB-3 I-140 was approved. Can employer revoke this ? )

2)What can I ensure my new position is similar or same as the basis for my current AOS application
3)When do I need to file the 485-J application with the new employer ? Is it after I start with the new employer or when my H1 transfer is filed
4) If my PD date becomes current in EB-2 after I join the new employer B would I be able to interfile my AOS application using the approved EB-2 with my previous employer ( Company A) ?