H1b Extension on medical ground

Recommended Posts

do you have GC labor and I-140 approved? if so ask your employer to file for H1B extension, then take 2 months break on medical grounds and resume work.

if you dnt have any above, and you have to leave country , then who cares you have 60 days to leave, take medical and get well and leave.

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.