H1B Change Of Status

Recommended Posts

My EB3 perm was done by my previous employer. They also got my 140 approved and H1B extension based on 140 approval. I left that job and moved to Canada. I have been living in Canada for over 10 years now. I have now received offer from a US company, Company is suggesting me to come to US on TN visa, once in US they will file for a change of status to H1B using my approved 140 and expired H1B, so that green card processing can be done. Is this possible? Does anyone had similar experience?

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.