Do I need H1B Amendment if the work location is closed.

I am working as a contractor for a client(Location A), through a vendor (Location B). I was working from the vendor office (Location B) and post pandemic we were asked by the client to work from home. So I was working from home and the vendor office (location B) got permanently closed. vendor is continuing to operate from their other location which existed even before ( Location C). But we were never officially told that our work location is moving to Location C. Client (Location A) didn't change.

So my questions are:
1. Should I file an amendment as I am working from home?
2. I have India travel coming up from Dec10th to Dec28th, where I have to get my visa stamping done. Should I get an amendment before traveling?
3. If the amendment is required, is the premium processing open?
On 11/18/2021 at 1:25 PM, Shravan Reddy said:

1. Should I file an amendment as I am working from home?

Your employer need to add your home location- do amendment ASAP

On 11/18/2021 at 1:25 PM, Shravan Reddy said:

2. I have India travel coming up from Dec10th to Dec28th, where I have to get my visa stamping done. Should I get an amendment before traveling?

At any given time , your work location should be filed and approved with USCIS. 

consult your employers attorney and update them about your upcoming travel plan, it may or may not add complexity to your stamping part.