Continuous residency is satisfied - move out for more than 6 months


Recommended Posts

After receiving my green card, I have continuously lived in US for more than 5 years now.

Can I move out of US for more than 6 months (with permission to re-enter) after applying for N-400.

Will mostly move out 9-10 months after applying for N-400. So will be out of country during the last phase of N-400 application.

My address will be updated to send mails to reliable relative.

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.