Visa category for Temple Chef

Recommended Posts

We are a registered not-for-profit religious organization and are exploring the possibility of hiring a chef. His primary role is to cook for the congregation and will not be performing any other priest/minister related duties.

Based on my understanding, R1 visa is not applicable for chefs of religious organizations. Is this assumption correct? If so, what visa category will be applicable for chefs.

Thank you.

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.