ram396 Posted October 7, 2021 Report Share Posted October 7, 2021 Hello Everyone, I got 2nd rfe on June 28th and I submitted on July 26 for H1B transfer extension.. But the online case status is still says "Request for additional evidence was sent". Last week, my attorney contacted to uscis and they said they are going to escalate the process. How long should I wait for online case to update? Also on a call, they said it's approved but I'm not sure whether it is for COS or not. How long should I wait for hard copy of approval notice? Right now I'm on F1 CPT pursuing and working on double master's. So I'm worried about the sevis termination and status of F1 CPT. I appreciate your time for reading, please help me. Service center - Texas Case type - Premium Thank you, Ram Quote Link to comment
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.