USPS Lost my dependent's EAD+AP Card!!

n0vice

We filed our applications in Dec 2020 and moved homes 6-7 months later. I filled out AR-11 TWICE and also made sure that it was filled for all 3 forms I-485, I-765 and I-131. AR-11 acknowledgement does not mention receipt numbers, so there is no way for me to prove I filed for all 3 forms. USCIS says they received AR-11 only for I-485. I had mail forwarding on, but USPS still delivered card to old address. Tracking says card was delivered 8 days ago. Followed up with local Post Office manager (both old and new addresses are in same PO's area of service). Spoke to her twice/thrice each day. She was cooperative, but she said they were not able to retrieve the card from the old address. She asked us to initiate an investigation. Has anyone (unfortunately) gone through a similar process? What should I expect here? How do I go about obtaining a duplicate card. Attorney says I will have to file I-765 and I-131 again (potentially pay fees as well), and card won't be delivered for 8-10 months. Any advise appreciated!