I-94 extension at JFK CBP office

Anna321

Hello

My I-94 was issued till my passport validity. I have the new passport and I need to renew my I-94.

I ve read in this forum that the CBP office at JFK is not handling anymore I-94 extension. Is there anybody else who has been to JFK airport recently. Please share your experiences.

Originally posted by Anna321:

Hello

My I-94 was issued till my passport validity. I have the new passport and I need to renew my I-94.

I ve read in this forum that the CBP office at JFK is not handling anymore I-94 extension. Is there anybody else who has been to JFK airport recently. Please share your experiences.

@Anna321 : Please share your experience if you got your I94 corrected from JFK. I am facing the same problem and planning to visit JFK CBP office for the correction.

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by Anna321:

I called up their number and the lady I spoke to said they would'nt extend I-94. They only do corrections. I still have 6 more months for expiration. Have'nt decided anything for now. Do let me know if you go.

I visited CBP office at JFK they said that they dont extend I 94. They have advised me to apply for an extension.

If you are still in the same situation do inform me we can plan a one day trip to canada.

• 6 months later...

Archived