Filing spouse’s I-765 and I-131 independently


Recommended Posts

Hi folks!
My employer’s lawyer is submitting my AOS I-485 Greencard application — and will be filing for my spouse’s Greencard too. My employer’s lawyers are, however, charging an exorbitant amount for her I-765 (work authorization) and
 I-131 (travel authorization) paperwork. 
I am considering filing her  I-765 and I-131 ourselves & concurrently with the AOS I-485, rather than through my employer’s lawyers. Is this permissible? If so, it would be great to understand what the process is.
Thanks in advance! 
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.