Newuser2021 Posted September 21, 2021 Report Share Posted September 21, 2021 Hello I am working on H1B (Primary) and my wife on H4 EAD (expiring next month). We have applied I 485 as part of EB2 to EB3 downgrade. My wife got her I 485- EAD approved, her H4 EAD renewal application is still pending with USCIS (Tried expediting before we got I-485 EAD approval). My question is if she starts using her I-485 EAD, will that affect my H1B status. Some more details; EB2 to EB3 PD: 01-OCT-2014 RD: 10/29/2020 Biometrics: Mine(Sep 14th), spouse(waiting) I140 : PP rejected twice, latest rejection asked us to wait for30 days before resubmitting EAD: Mine(Case Was Updated To Show Fingerprints Were Taken), Spouse(Approved) AP: Mine(Case Was Received on Oct 29), Spouse(Approved) I485 : Mine(Case Was Updated To Show Fingerprints Were Taken), Spouse(Fingerprint Fee Was Received) 1. Can i continue working on H1B and wife can move from H4-EAD to I-485 EAD.? that won't affect my H1B? 2. What are our options while traveling to India.? Thanks for your time. Quote Link to comment
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.