Received EAD but USPS failed to update USCIS

VigneshVeera

This is my initial OPT

USCIS has sent my EAD card through USPS. USPS sent the EAD to my old address which was vacant so the mailman updated on his system that the address is vacant and it was automatically updated on USCIS and when I tracked my case status online, it said my card was returned to USCIS and I should fill out a request for a new card by november 2021 or else they will destroy the card. But I have picked up my EAD from the local post office to stop them from sending it back to USCIS. Now, USPS have failed to update that to USCIS and the status remains the same ( that they'll destroy the card if i don't request for a new card).  1. How will they destroy the card if I have the card with me? 2. Will USCIS inactivate my EAD if i don't update them that I have received my EAD or If i don't fill out a request by November 2021?  3. How to update USCIS since I cannot reach out to them over the phone?  Any help would be appreciated, thank you!!