DS-160 "Present Employer" when you are an independent contractor for an U.S. company


Recommended Posts

Hi, I'm in the process of renewing my US B1/B2 visa and was wondering about what to put on the field "Present Employer" if you are working as an independent contractor for an US company. I think the answer is that I should just put "independent contractor" and list my home address maybe?

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.