RFE on B2 Visa Extention

My Mom came to US on March 2020 on B2 visiting visa and got I94 for up to 08/26 (Aug).  Due to covid situation , i applied for Extension on June month and got notification from USCIS like my case received. I didn't get any response until Feb 2021 and i called USCIS for enquired about my case status. So on March 2021 got email from USCIS like "if you applied for an extension of stay and you leave the United States before a decision is made on your application and you plan to return to the United States in the future, please keep a copy of your application plus the receipt notice to show to the Immigration Inspector on your return travel to the United States. Otherwise, you may be denied entry for overstaying on your last visit."

Since no decision made , My mom stayed here. on June 2021 we got Finger Print request and we given the Finger print. After that we got RFE for evidence for the extension and supporting document. we will reply this week. 

So USCIS will approve extent visa for another 3-4 months?