EB2 to EB3 downgrade Oct 2020 concurrent filing EAD . What USCIS officer can do ?

Hi Team , 

Appreciate if you can help. I am sure couple of people are in same boat with me.

Need to understand how this EAD process works. I had EB2 to EB3 downgrade pending AOS . Filed on Oct 2020 while Oct 2020 visa bulletin Filing Date chart say Priority Date 01 Jan 2015 . I have filed before the date retrogressed to Jan 2014 in next 1-2 visa bulletin . My Priority date is May 2014 . 

I have pending EAD , I140 downgrade approval pending . Also have H1 extension process going expiring on Oct 2021 . 

My question is even if USCIS processing Date shows Oct 2020 for EAD approval do they pick up my file or not at all because date retrogressed ? or do they still honor my filing date when Priority date was Jan 2015 ?

If they are not picking the file and I plan to change employer and show them offer letter can I raise expedite request ? or USCIS offer will still not honor that EAD approval as date retrogressed ?

Thank you .