Change Job after I140 Approval

Harish p

Hi,

I recently filed I140 with my current employer and waiting for approval and have below question, greatly appreciated for any response.

I have an offer from another employer and I said I can join once my current I140 is approved with my old employer, Knowing that I can port priority date and have to start the GC process allover again with new employer. In a condition where my old employer doesn't withdraw my approved I140 with in 6 months 

1. This mean will I have two GC applications, one with old employer and another with new employer ?

2. Since I ported Priority date, will old I140 application becomes void in this case?

3. Do I need to have at least one payroll with old employer after I140 approval before I change Job?

4. Just incase if the application doesn't go well in future with new employer, Can I go back to old employer and use his approved I140 ?

5. Can I file i1485 in future when priority date becomes current using any one of these both applications or file with both?

Thanks,

Harish