Mistake in Support Letter but Petition Approved.

RRN8012

Hello Members,

My petition for extension and change of company was approved. My attorney firm kept all the documents from the employer's side confidential for the reasons best known to them. I recently asked  my support letter from HR and the location was incorrectly stated as Seattle where our company's HQ is. My work location is Portland. LCA, I129, and every other document have the correct work location except the support letter. My petition was approved without any RFE and in a record time of fewer than 30 days without premium processing. 

Will it be a problem during the stamping interview? Should I push my company or lawyer to correct it. So far both of them maintain that is not a "big deal".

Please share your inputs. 

You will not get a better answer, your employer and attorney has the entire picture, so I would rely on their response. now, even if you wish to make corrections, it's up to their decision. 

On 4/20/2021 at 12:50 PM, RRN8012 said:

My attorney firm kept all the documents from the employer's side confidential for the reasons best known to them

Because it's employer's petition and they have right to keep all documents. Also you attorney, they're under no obligation to provide you single document.