RFE on I140 (Eb2 to Eb3 downgrade) - ETA9089 signatures

Details:
1. My EB2 PD is 22nd Nov 2013
2. Oct 9th 2020 - Applications received date at USCIS Nebraska - Concurrent filing i-140 (Eb2 to Eb3) downgrade + I-131 + i-765 (EAD) + i485;
3. EAD cards (EAD + AP combo) received on 4th Jan 2021, SSN card also received for my h4 kid
4. Biometrics were also completed on 22nd Jan

Issue:
RFE received on 16th March for I-140 (Eb2 to Eb3 downgrade)

RFE desc:
You submitted a labor certification in support of Form I-140. However, it did not contain the petitioner and preparer's original signature. Parts L, M, and N of the labor certification require the original signatures of the beneficiary, preparer (if any), and petitioner before USCIS will process Form I-140. Therefore, please provide a copy of page 8 and 9 of the ETA Form 9089 with the petitioner and preparer's original signature

* Please note: a photocopied signature is not acceptable 

Question: 
Per my understanding, we should print e-mail copy of ETA9089 and should get original signatures on it from Beneficiary (L), Preparer (M) & Petitioner (N). We do not have Original ETA9089 as it was submitted with EB2 I140 application earlier to USCIS. So, I assume we can take e-mail copy of ETA9089 and keep original signatures on it. and share it with USCIS as a response to this RFE.  Please let me know if my understanding is correct or should I submit a different response to USCIS

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/29/2021 at 6:16 PM, Prathap Cherukuri said:

Details:
1. My EB2 PD is 22nd Nov 2013
2. Oct 9th 2020 - Applications received date at USCIS Nebraska - Concurrent filing i-140 (Eb2 to Eb3) downgrade + I-131 + i-765 (EAD) + i485;
3. EAD cards (EAD + AP combo) received on 4th Jan 2021, SSN card also received for my h4 kid
4. Biometrics were also completed on 22nd Jan

Issue:
RFE received on 16th March for I-140 (Eb2 to Eb3 downgrade)

RFE desc:
You submitted a labor certification in support of Form I-140. However, it did not contain the petitioner and preparer's original signature. Parts L, M, and N of the labor certification require the original signatures of the beneficiary, preparer (if any), and petitioner before USCIS will process Form I-140. Therefore, please provide a copy of page 8 and 9 of the ETA Form 9089 with the petitioner and preparer's original signature

* Please note: a photocopied signature is not acceptable 

Question: 
Per my understanding, we should print e-mail copy of ETA9089 and should get original signatures on it from Beneficiary (L), Preparer (M) & Petitioner (N). We do not have Original ETA9089 as it was submitted with EB2 I140 application earlier to USCIS. So, I assume we can take e-mail copy of ETA9089 and keep original signatures on it. and share it with USCIS as a response to this RFE.  Please let me know if my understanding is correct or should I submit a different response to USCIS

Did you response from USCIS?