H1-B change of employer visa question and Dropbox eligibility

Hi, 

My previous employer has revoked (On March 16, 2021, we revoked the approval of your case) my H1-B in March 2021 and my previous H1-B visa stamp on my passport expires in September 2021. I’m currently on H1-B with my current employer which started in May 2020 and ends in 2023. 
I am planning on traveling  to India in May 2021. When trying to book visa appointment, there were set of questions being asked and I would like to get help on answering those questions. 

The following are the questions,

1. Do you have a previous H-1B visa (temporary occupation, temporary worker or trainee)?

2. Was your most recent visa (in the same class for which you are applying) lost or stolen or cancelled?

3. Have you ever been refused a H-1B (temporary occupation, temporary worker or trainee) visa before?

4. Is your previous H-1B visa (temporary occupation, temporary worker or trainee) still valid?

Can you please answer the above questions considering that my previous employer revoked the previous H1-B,  the expiration date on the visa stamp on the passport is September 2021?

Also, would I be eligible for Dropbox? 

Edited by Anonymous2021
Sorry for multiple posts. I have put wrong dates in the earlier one and also would like to know Dropbox eligibility